Helpful advice for Graduates.
To make an informed decision, it helps to do a little homework.
Make a list of your vehicle needs and wants.
- How many people – and how much stuff – needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are a “must have”?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system?
Figure out a price range that fits your budget
Once you’ve decided what you’re looking for, it’s time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen.
Learn about vehicle financing and apply for credit
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it’s a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process and compare different options.
* Ford Credit retains the right to request additional documentation during the credit application process. All requested documentation must be satisfactory to Ford Credit.